Our Firewall Penetration Testing Service is intended to guarantee that firewalls have been installed and configured as well as ensuring appropriate port security is in place. This service is intended to minimise the risk of intrusion attempts; this will be done by our staff ethically hacking into your system to see whether there are any vulnerabilities.
Please contact us using the enquiry from on the right hand side of this page to discuss requirements.
What The Service Will Cover
The service is used to ratify security from the initial installation and throughout the lifetime of the device. The scope of the service is to conduct regular network perimeter device exploration and security audits.
Reports are delivered using secure emails and the information gathered by the service includes:
- Which Firewall ports are open and why
- A ports table (lists the port number and protocol, service name, and state)
- Software version details (for vulnerability management)
- Supported IP protocols
- Reverse DNS names
- Device types
- MAC addresses
- Script Scanning
What are the benefits?
- Minimise the risks associated with new technology implementation
- Have confidence that your IT security perimeter devices are regularly analysed for potential weaknesses
- The service is unobtrusive and stealthy to ensure that business impact is kept to a minimum
- The service can be delivered as a one off test following the initial equipment installation or with an agreed follow up to highlight any changes that have been made or risks that have been introduced by those changes since the initial Health Check service
- Firewall configuration and installation Service
- CREST accredited process and report for audit/compliance purposes