Manage Your E-Mail Systems and Report on SLAs
The tools to manage usage globally, by server, by mailbox, by department, by country and many other criteria are readily to hand. Thus by accessing and comparing historical data across criteria customised to your organisation’s needs, you can swiftly and automatically identify and avoid problems before they become an issue.
- Set up reports that illustrate your Service Level Agreement criteria.
- Monitor email response times and agent actions.
- Delivery reports calculate internal message delivery times.
Adapt to Meet Your Exchange Server Reporting Requirements
- Reports are in tabular or graphical format with a range of useful configuration options to suit specific information requirements.
- Reports can be exported to different formats: HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, RTF, MHT.
- Reports can be sent by email, published in a public folder, a Web site or to a SharePoint document library.
- Individual mailbox reports can be automatically sent to the user or manager.
- Reports options can be saved for instant access using the Favorites menu.
- Mailboxes can be selected based on various Active Directory attributes (server, OU, department...).
- The reporting period can be restricted to specific days or business hours.
- Data collection, report generation, export and publication can be automated and scheduled.
- The data repository can be an Access or SQL Server database.