Manage Your E-Mail Systems and Report on SLAs
Obtaining a detailed inventory of your current resources together with a good understanding of historical and current email trends ensures you can identify potential bottlenecks and avoid the many pitfalls of a badly planned upgrade or migration. By assessing usage, traffic types, attachment sizes you can save your organisation money by optimizing resource usage and efficiently planning for future growth.
- Plan development based on a reliable understanding of electronic mail usage and needs.
- Optimise system configuration and design in response to changing traffic patterns.
- Storage reports show you how your storage capacity is used and how it changes over time including public folders analysis.
- Mailbox content analysis reports reveal what users are storing in their mailbox, e.g. attachments. You can group items by age to point out what could be archived.
- Public folders reports let you get a clear picture of who uses them, when and for what purpose including replica analysis.
- Traffic statistics reports produce graphs showing traffic breakdown by days, hours, size of messages or number of recipients.
- Server traffic reports display the type of traffic processed by servers.